VegFest Pensacola 2020 **RESCHEDULED**
Sat, May 23, 2020
11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
301 W Main St, Pensacola, FL, 32502, United States (map
May 23, 2020 from 11am-6pm
Join us for FREE for an amazing day celebrating all the wonderful local vegan vendors from food to clothing, soaps, and much more. Watch Cooking demonstrations and try the food. Bring your entire family for a fun-filled day. The best part, FREE ADMISSION!
Visit Official Event Website
- Cooking Demonstrations – Learn how to make vegan food. There will be free food samples too!
- Speakers – Listen to speakers regarding different aspects of veganism.
- Food Sampling – Many food vendors will be providing vegan/plant-based vegan food.
- Local Vendors – Enjoy local vendors and try their vegan products. Get a list of what their company has to offer for the vegan community.
- Kid Friendly Activities – Children can have play in a bouncy house and other kid friendly activities.
- Alternative Medicine – Local Chiropractors and Masseuses will be present for your enjoyment.
- Music Enjoy live in between speakers.
- FREE Yoga – URU Yoga will have 3 different yoga classes: Slow Flow Beginners Yoga, Intermediate Yoga, and Advance Yoga
We are still accepting vendors of all types! Visit our website pensacolavegfest.com for full vendor info and application form!