Vegan Cheese Making and Accompaniments
Wed, October 9, 2019
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
146 Foveaux Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010, Australia (map
Learn to make your own vegan cheese and pate at this workshop in Sydney.
You won’t believe how easy and satisfying making your own vegan cheeses really is! Learn how to make a range of nutritious and delicious plant-based appetisers using whole foods. No nasties or synthetic ingredients here!
Using protein-rich nuts and tofu you’ll learn a range of techniques to add that ‘cheesy’ element to your menu. Make your own cheese platters, use it to dollop into soups, whip up creamy sauces, add to pasta dishes, bake in pastries and so much more!
This class is perfect for beginners or home chefs alike.
On the menu
Cashew Cream Cheese
Aged Macadamia Cheese
Pear & Chia Jam
Please note: Street parking is very limited nearby. You might try St Margaret’s Car Park at 417-435 Bourke Street, Surry Hills. It is a 5-minute walk from the venue, with casual parking rates after 5pm at approx. $4/hour.
Please come prepared…
We’ve cut out disposable plastics, so please bring your own food containers to take any leftovers home
All participants must wear closed-in shoes
Aprons supplied, but dress appropriately for the kitchen, and tie back long hair
Arrive up to 15 minutes before the class start time
If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the course may be postponed or cancelled and a refund issued.
Please try to be punctual. Late arrivals can cause disruptions and delays for the other participants.
Avoid disappointment. Enrol early.
Please ensure that you have given a valid email and mobile number as all course changes will be communicated via SMS or email.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
- A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
- All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a seat is available.
- Reservations may be transferred to other classes with 30 days notice.
- If you are unable to attend a reserved booking, you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Reservations for classes and events close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
- The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. Every effort is made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a class is cancelled or moved to a date and/or time you are unavailable, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Please inform staff of any dietary requirements whilst making a booking, we will attempt to accommodate you to the best of our abilities. Please contact us on 02 9555 8300.
Click here to view our full terms and conditions.
Proudly sponsored by:
Visit Official Event Website