Vegfest 2019 will be held on March 30 & 31, 10 am – 6 pm at Seattle Center’s Exhibition Hall
Mercer St & 3rd Ave N, Seattle, WA
Tickets $12, available at the door. Children 12 and under enter for free. Cash or checks only for tickets, please.
Please bring your own reusable bags to carry giveaways and purchases.
At our annual healthy vegetarian food festival you can:
Visit Official Event Website
- Taste free food samples, over 500 different kinds to try;
- See cooking demonstrations by chefs from all over the country;
- Hear the latest information on health and nutrition from our medical doctors;
- Join Vegetarians of Washington at Vegfest to receive a free deluxe tote bag filled with free food and coupons, plus a free cookbook.
- Choose from a huge selection of books…
- Buy our latest book, In Pursuit of Great Food: A Plant-Based Shopping Guide; plus our other books, Say No to Meat! The 411 on Ditching Meat and Going Veg; and our cookbooks, The Veg Feasting Cookbook, and The Vegetarian Solution – your answer to cancer, heart disease, global warming and more. Current and renewing members are able to buy these books at an extra special discount at any Vegetarians of Washington event. Visit our membership table at Vegfest to learn more.
- Special kids section with clowns, fun and more.