• Plant-based/vegan dish (NO animal ingredients), with no oil, salt or refined sugar for 30 to taste.
For those not sure what to bring, here are some suggestions:
Fresh fruit or raw vegetable tray – no commercial dip.
If you’re still unsure, just contact us or find recipes on BeGreenWithAmy (https://begreenwithamy.com/recipes/) or https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9O_ApC72YwpXU8F3-DGGBg !
• At least one copy of the recipe to display next to your dish. Everyone deserves to know what is in their food.
• Serving spoon, etc.
In addition, (for those who have signed up and paid) there will be:
• An organic, mostly locally grown, produce pick up. If you wish to participate, please RSVP on the Produce CO-OP Meetup.
We will also be having another raffle to help offset costs associated with this Meetup. Raffle proceeds support this Meetup. Thank you.
• Your favorite prepared meal or desert.
• At least one copy of the recipe to display next to your dish.
• Serving spoon, etc.
A donation of $5 – $10 is graciously accepted to help offset the costs associated with the rental of The Blue Lotus Community Center which is a not-for-profit organization under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All are welcome.
We are following a whole food, plant based lifestyle which means we do not eat:
• meat ie: beef, chicken, pork, fish, etc.
• dairy ie: milk, cheese, yogurt, cream, ice cream, etc.
• eggs (even cage free)
• processed foods
We also avoid:
• Added sugar (you may sweeten with dates, raisins or other dried fruit)
• Added salt (even Pink Himalayan salt)
• Added oil (even Olive, Coconut and Flax oil)
• Processed, artificial sugar substitutes
Displaying your recipe will help members distinguish which dish aligns with their diet style.
Even if you have never prepared food in this manner, we do want you to attend.
• You will have a wonderful opportunity to taste a variety of dishes.
• You may even find a great recipe!
• You may either message me for a simple recipe or a suggestion of something to purchase from the grocery store which is already prepared.
• We are all here to learn from each other.
6:00 pm – 6:15 pm
Meet and Greet
6:15 pm – 6:30 pm
6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Eat pot luck dinner and socialize
• Raffle Prize Drawing for great prizes!
We will have dining tables in the room at this Meetup.
Filtered water will be provided.
Seating will be limited.
Visit Official Event Website