Food As Medicine Philadelphia Conference
Sat, April 6, 2019
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
3400 Civic Center Blvd., Philadelphia, PA, 19104, United States (map
Join us for a fabulous one-day event, where you will have the opportunity to learn about the extraordinary power of a plant-based diet to optimize your health.
This event is for anyone who is curious about plant-based nutrition, health professionals who care for patients with chronic diseases such as diabetes or heat disease, and anyone who wants to learn more about the science of a plant-based diet.
Visit Official Event Website
- Discuss how you can reverse and prevent chronic illness, including kidney disease, diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases.
- Review the components of a healthy, plant-based diet.
- Share practical tips for changing your habits and transitioning to a plant-based diet.
- Enjoy delicious plant-based snacks and lunch from HipCityVeg.
- Answer questions and participate in follow-up discussions.