Yoga At Lancaster Farm Sanctuary
Sat, June 12, 2021
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM EDT
Mount Joy, PA - Virtual Event
Join us for a one-hour yoga class at the sanctuary followed by a 30-minute walking tour of the sanctuary to meet some of the residents.
Join us for a one-hour yoga class followed by a 30-minute walking tour of the sanctuary to meet some of the residents. Depending on whether the yoga class will be offered in the barn or out in the pasture. Please contact us about accessibility concerns in advance and we will do our best to accommodate. Please bring a yoga mat and a towel to place the mat on to keep it from getting dirty. Please wear appropriate clothing. This is not “goat yoga” but if the class is held in the pasture, the goats might come over to check things out!
Yoga tends to sell out, so we do require tickets in advance.
- May 8th - Monica DeVitry ❤️
- June 12th - Sonia Karas ❤️
- July 10th - Rachel Sammon ❤️
- August 14th - Sukh Prakash ❤️
- September 5th - Maggie Mowery ❤️
To ensure safety, we have set these guidelines for our tours during the pandemic:
1. If you're currently sick or have recently been in contact with someone who is sick, please refrain from coming to the sanctuary. We will gladly reschedule your tour.
2. Please wash your hands before you come and use sanitizer.
3. Please maintain social distancing.
4. Please wear a mask throughout your entire stay.
Thank you all so much for taking steps to stay healthy and support the animals!
*Refund Policy: Tickets for tours and yoga are non-refundable. If you are unable to make it after purchasing a ticket, you may gift your ticket to a friend or consider your ticket a donation. Thank you for understanding.
VERY IMPORTANT (please read carefully)
It is VERY important that you enter our property from Milton Grove Rd and NOT Rissermill Rd which is our neighbors' private property.
When you access our drive off Milton Grove Rd please drive slowly and respect the stop signs (we have a shared driveway with our neighbor). You will first have to pass our neighbors' property to access ours. Please be courteous and respectful.