“Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants” – Michael Pollan
There are so many reasons to create an amazing wholefood pantry, with benefits for our health, our wallet and the environment. Making our own food means we know exactly what is in it and we are using real ingredients that are nourishing to our bodies. Setting up a pantry with everything you need to cook and create wholefood meals also drastically reduces plastic and single-use packaging waste.
It is really easy to get caught up in the convenience that processed and packaged foods provide, especially with our modern busy lifestyles. However convenience comes with its own drawbacks and these days many of our foods are brimming with unnatural additives and unhealthy ingredients which are detrimental to our health.
This workshop aims to help you to incorporate more wholefoods into your diet thereby reducing the consumption of processed and packaged foods. We show you how to get started and share some of our favourite staple recipes, many of which can be made in bulk, then stored or frozen so you always have something wholesome and nourishing in the pantry when time is short.
In this demonstration style workshop we will learn how to make:
- Plant based milks
- Nut and seed butters
- Crunchy granola which can also be turned into lunchbox muesli bars
- Healthy jams
- Vegetable stock - free from MSG and preservatives, perfect to freeze
- Chia Puddings
- Wholefood sweet treats
- Curry paste - 3 ways (perfect to freeze and pop into some coconut milk for a wholesome midweek curry)
- Tips on how to set up a wholefood pantry
- Where to source the best ingredients
- Alternatives to sugar, dairy and gluten
- Extensive notes and recipes
- A special treat to take home and get you started on your whole food journey
- Nourishing morning or afternoon tea
Places are limited!
What's the refund policy?
Bookings are non-refundable however if you cannot attend the class with one weeks notice, we would be happy to transfer you to a different class at a later date or alternativly someone else may go in your place.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
please email [email protected]
Where is Stoneville?
Stoneville is a small town located in the beautiful Perth Hills. It takes approximately 45-50 minutes to drive from the Perth CBD.