WFPB Support – Special Topic: Heart Disease
Tue, October 20, 2020
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM MDT
Boise, ID - Virtual Event
In this special edition, let's talk about heart disease. Specifically, we will discuss the soon-to-be released NutritionFacts.org video series focused on stents, angioplasty, and statins. Topics will include:
* Do Angioplasty Heart Stents work and are they safe?
* Who should be taking statins?
* How common are statin side effects?
* How effective is lifestyle intervention vs drugs and surgery?
* Can cholesterol be too low?
Let's meet online via Zoom!
To protect the integrity of the meeting, you must RSVP on our Meetup. When you RSVP, Meetup will show you the link necessary to join the meeting (it will begin with something like "https://us02web.zoom.us ..."). Additionally, I have set a reminder so that everyone who RSVPs will also get an email with the needed information. Either one of these options is enough to get you in, but both require you to RSVP.
RSVP on Meetup