Well, Now Camp is back! June 9-12, 2022!
With big grins we are thrilled to announce camp is happening! More than ever we feel connection and health are vital. We are incredibly excited to host Well, Now! Camp for Plant-Based Women Warriors on the Kenyon College campus in Gambier, Ohio!
Join us to connect with other Plant-Based Women Warriors in a setting full of vitality and activity. Whether you are brand new to this lifestyle, just considering it, or have been plant-based your whole life, we welcome everyone. Our focus is on connection, learning, and PLAY!
A typical day at Camp includes:
* 3 delicious and hearty plant-based meals & snacks
* 4 main classes, varying from art, theater, writing, and music
* Yoga, hiking, swimming, dancing, and camp songs
* Special activities such as field day and a pool party
* Evening cooking demonstrations with Jane & Ann featuring recipes from their new cookbook: Be a Plant Based Woman Warrior (pub date 8/22)
* And, most importantly, bonding with your fellow campers!
Of course, we will also have a talent show, a book group, late night snacks, dance parties, new food to try, and old jokes to retell.