Learn how to make 2 different dishes with tofu. There will be entrees and main dishes made vegetables and grains.
You will be cooking from scratch at the center.
We will be cooking:
- Tofu teriyaki with rice and veggies
The class will be done at CB Health and Wellness Center
at 305 East 119th street, NY NY 10035
Each class consist of up to 7 people, 1 on each table. Every table is equipped to cook all the recipes. The teacher will explain how to do each recipe and also, we will be working together to make each recipe perfect!
After all the recipes are done everybody will be tasting the recipes they made and talking about their experiences.
An evening to spend with friends and to have a great time after work. Space is limited to up to 7 people.
Social distancing and masks and VACCIANTION CARD are required.
We provide gloves, alcohol, and antibacterial soap.
We suggest bringing a food container to take home all your creations! 😊
The WFPB diet is not necessarily a set diet — it’s more of a lifestyle.
This is because plant-based diets can vary greatly depending on the extent to which a person includes animal products in their diet.
Nonetheless, the basic principles of a whole-foods, plant-based diet are as follows:
· Emphasizes whole, minimally processed foods. Limits or avoids animal products.
· Focuses on plants, including vegetables, fruits, whole grains, legumes, seeds and nuts, which should make up the majority of what you eat.
· Excludes refined foods, like added sugars, white flour, and processed oils.
· Pays special attention to food quality, with many proponents of the WFPB diet promoting locally sourced, organic food whenever possible.
Fortunately, making dietary and lifestyle changes can facilitate weight loss and have a lasting impact on health.
Many studies have shown that plant-based diets are beneficial for weight loss.
The high fiber content of the WFPB diet, along with the exclusion of processed foods, is a winning combination for shedding excess pounds.