The Truth About Weight Loss Summit 2021 – FREE
Sat, February 13, 2021
to Sun, February 21, 2021
Get the latest strategies and proven protocols from the world's top health experts in this FREE 9-day online event hosted by Chef AJ.
Regardless of whether you've yo-yoed before, hit a plateau or just want to feel great in your skin, you'll enjoy learning the latest, cutting-edge insights from 40 of the world's top weight loss and health experts - many of which are the leading scientists in their fields, teach at universities and do not appear in any other online events.
Hosted by Chef AJ
As a chef Chef AJ gained weight over the years despite being a vegan. Disappointed that standard diets and your typical approaches didn't work she resigned to the "fact" that that's just the way she'd be for the rest of her life...
All this changed when she started cooking at True North Health Center. There she discovered the secrets to natural weight loss and has lost over 50 pounds - and kept them off for years. Today she is determined to live at least 100 and is proud to say that her IQ is higher than her cholesterol.
This summit is for you if:
- You're interested in healthy and permanent weight loss (no calorie-counting, no surgery, no excessive exercise, no pills, no shakes...)
- You want to wake up full of energy and vitality (regardless of your age!)
- You want to protect yourself and those you care about from the deadly health consequences of overweight
- You want science-based advice that you can implement with confidence
- You know you can only enjoy the energy and vitality you desire, if you manage your weight
- You enjoy connecting with likeminded people
Each day at 11 AM ET (8 AM PT) we will focus on a new topic and you will get all the inspiration, practical tips and scientific insights you need to start losing weight and actually enjoy it.
The presentations will be available for 24 hours free of charge. And you have the option of owning the summit package which gives you lifetime, on-demand access and so much more.
Click here to view the agenda and reserve your spot