The Gut Health Initiative Online
Sat, May 23, 2020
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM AWST
Perth, WA - Virtual Event
Did you know that Australia has one of the highest incidence rates of chronic diseases of the digestive system? We have the power to drastically reduce chronic illness - but it's up to us.
In this online workshop, you'll learn the role that food and nutrition plays in gut health, and how to improve the health of your digestive system. Understanding this is imperative to prevention, as problems in the gut can lead to more severe health issues like inflammatory bowel disease, arthritis, eczema, psoriasis, depression, anxiety, and chronic fatigue.
- Living Food Theory
- Food Intolerances / FODMAPS / Allergens
- Fermented Foods: How, When & Why to Eat Them
- Chronic Illness & Auto-immune Diseases
- Reducing Inflammation & Rebuilding Gut Health
- Liver Function & Cleansing
- Effective Food Combining for Optimal Digestion
- Lifestyle Implementation
- 3 Day Gut Healing Meal Plan
- Raw Food Recipe eBook (50 recipes)
- Recording of the workshop to keep and re-watch (as many times as you like)
- Recipe videos
- Access to a private Facebook group... for life!
- A free 15 Minute food coaching session
It's time to heal your gut!
For easy in booking and sending out all resources, please book via eventbrite and all zoom codes and resources will be emailed directly to you.
RSVP on Meetup