The Good Food Conference 2021
Wed, September 22, 2021 at 8:00 AM
to Fri, September 24, 2021 at 5:00 PM EDT
Charting the global roadmap for alternative proteins.
This year’s conference will be our deepest dive yet into alt proteins. Each day and each session has been intentionally designed to focus on the path ahead. We will bring together scientists, entrepreneurs, investors, policymakers, and corporate leaders from around the world, with the express intent of accelerating change, eliminating obstacles, and scaling solutions across our global food system. This in-depth, cross-sector gathering will be laser-focused on the power and potential of alternative proteins to fundamentally change food and agriculture for the better.
Building on key insights on the state of alt proteins today, the three-day gathering will focus on the path ahead:
- What scientific, tech, and commercial innovations will be required to transform how food is made?
- What does the policy landscape need to look like?
- What does the market need to look like? Consumer behavior?
- What does an alt protein economy look like in terms of infrastructure, investments, jobs, and labor transitions?
- What sister strategies—from clean energy and carbon markets to biodiversity and ecological restoration—need to accelerate in order for workers, communities, and the entire food system to experience a sustainable, secure, and just transition?
While virtual, GFC 2021 has been designed for interactivity, networking, and cross-sector connections.
Click here to purchase your ticket now.
About The Good Food Institute
The Good Food Institute is an international nonprofit reimagining meat production. With more than 100 team members across our U.S. team and five affiliate offices, we’re building a world where alternative proteins are the default choice. We exist to make the global food system better for the planet, people, and animals.
Ticket Cost: $295 ($195 if purchased by August 30. $95 for students and non-profit staff.)