SUPERFOOD GYOZA COOKING CLASS
Sun, September 20, 2020
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM AEST
70 Bronte Road , Bondi Junction, NSW, 2022, Australia (map
Learn the art of making delicious Japanese Gyoza (dumplings) in this HANDS-ON and FUN workshop, so you can make your favourite dishes at hom
Visit Official Event Website
Learn the art of making delicious Japanese Gyoza (dumplings) in this HANDS-ON and FUN workshop, so you can make your favourite dishes at home.
Follow detailed demonstrations by celebrated chef Yoshiko Takeuchi, who has had over twenty years experience and has frequented some of Sydney's top kitchens, authored two cookbooks and worked on shows like The Biggest Loser.
Did you know?
* Most Japanese restaurants use lots of MSG and deep fry gyoza rather than cook in Japanese way?
* These restaurants also don’t use traditional ingredients meaning the food loses taste AND nutrition!
But don’t worry! This class is MSG free and we will use only traditional, high-quality Japanese ingredients to make our food yummy and healthy.
You will follow traditional methods replicable at home, including essential Japanese seasonings, cooking techniques and a variety of yummy recipes.
Some examples from our Superfoods Gyoza class menu:
• 4 types of gyoza fillings
• How to correctly fold and pleat gyoza
• How to correctly cook gyoza
• How to freeze gyoza
• Two types of gyoza dipping sauce
• Rice sandwich (onigirazu)
• How to make seaweed salad w/ Japanese style dressing
*All classes served with alkaline water & Matcha green tea