Please be sure to bring enough food. We’ll have at least 20 people attending.
We will be displaying your name next to the dish you bring.
• Plant-based/vegan dish (NO animal ingredients), with no oil, salt or refined sugar to serve 20.
For those not sure what to bring, here are some suggestions:
Fresh fruit or raw vegetable tray – simply leave off any commercial dip. We do not need any dip.
If you’re still unsure, just contact us or find recipes on BeGreenWithAmy (https://begreenwithamy.com/recipes/)!
• At least one copy of the recipe to display next to your dish.
• Serving spoon, etc.
In addition, (for those who have signed up and paid) there will be:
• An organic, mostly locally grown, produce pick up. If you wish to participate, please RSVP on the Produce CO-OP Meetup.
We will also be having a raffle for prizes! (Raffle proceeds support this Meetup. Thank you.)
• Your favorite prepared meal or desert.
• At least one copy of the recipe with your name to display next to your dish.
• Serving spoon, etc.
A donation of $5 – $10 is graciously accepted to help offset the costs associated with the rental of The Blue Lotus Community Center which is a not-for-profit organization under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All are welcome.
For the Potluck, please make sure whatever you’re bringing to share is:
–Enough for 30 people to sample.
–Vegan i.e. contains no animal products – no meat, fowl, fish, eggs, dairy (milk, butter, cheese, yoghurt, etc)
–SOS-free – no salt, oil, or sugar
Please bring a dish which does not include:
• meat ie: beef, chicken, pork, fish, etc.
• dairy ie: milk, cheese, yogurt, cream, ice cream, etc.
• eggs (even cage free)
• processed foods
• Added sugar/processes sweeteners (you may sweeten with dates, raisins or other dried fruit)
• Added salt (even Pink Himalayan salt)
• Added oil (even Olive, Coconut, Flax oil etc.)
• Processed, artificial sugar substitutes
Displaying your recipe will help members distinguish which dish aligns with their diet style.
Even if you have never prepared food in this manner, we do want you to attend.
• You will have a wonderful opportunity to taste a variety of dishes.
• You may even find a great recipe!
• You may either message me for a simple recipe or a suggestion of something to purchase from the grocery store which is already prepared.
• We are all here learn from each other.
6:00 pm – 6:15 pm
Meet and mingle.
6:15 pm – 6:30 pm
6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Eat pot luck dinner and socialize
• Raffle Prize Drawing for some great prizes!
We will have dining tables in the room at this Meetup.
Filtered water will be provided.
Seating will be limited.
The Venice Holistic Community Center graciously provides us with table service supplies.
Visit Official Event Website
Some of our members prefer to bring their own.