Plant Based World Conference & Expo 2021
Thu, December 9, 2021 at 9:00 AM
to Fri, December 10, 2021 at 4:00 PM EST
655 W 34th St, New York, NY, 10001, United States (map
Plant Based World Conference & Expo is the only event bringing the plant-based movement to a mainstream audience.
December 9-10, 2021 - Javits Convention Center, New York City
Join us for 2 exciting days of Business to Business education, 2 days of Healthcare education, Community Day (Open to the Public on December 10), and an expo floor filled with the latest plant-based innovation!
Learn More: www.plantbasedworldexpo.com
Community Day is December 10:
Do you want to live longer, feel better and help create a healthier planet for your children and future generations? Are you concerned about animal welfare and the ethical implications of factory farming? Have friends and family peaked your interest in learning more about a plant-based lifestyle?
Plant Based World welcomes the general public for Community Day on December 10, where you will:
- Discover the latest plant-based foods, products and services
- Attend keynote speeches from well-known experts in the plant-based lifestyle
- Have the opportunity to attend educational sessions for a more in-depth understanding of the benefits
- Learn how to thrive on a plant-based lifestyle or simply receive tips to get started
- Meet others who share your passion for a healthier way of living
- …All under one roof!
The plant-based message is resonating with people around the globe — for their own health, for the sustainability of our planet and for the well-being of the animals who share our world. No matter what your reason is, plant-based lifestyles are changing the way we think about what we consume and how we interact with the world around us. Take advantage of the exciting opportunities and countless resources available at PBW!