Plant-Based Health Immersion: Heart Health
Sat, April 17, 2021
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDT
Join leading nutrition experts at the Plant-Based Health Immersion to learn how plant-based nutrition can improve heart health and other chronic conditions.
If you are looking to combat or prevent high blood pressure, cholesterol, or heart disease, register today for this life-changing program! Renewing your health can be as easy as what you put on your plate. Whether you are new to trying a plant-based diet, looking to gain insights to bring back to your family, colleagues, or patients, or need that extra push to keep the momentum going, this event will provide practical tips and leave you feeling inspired!
Registration includes an information- and inspiration-packed day of:
- Life-changing information about the role of nutrition in heart health with presentations on comorbidities with COVID-19, weight management, blood pressure, diabetes, and cholesterol
- Practical guides on meal planning for success, attainable goal setting, and navigating social situations with ease
- Live cooking demonstrations with Brooklynne Palmer of Beets by Brooke and Dustin Harder of The Vegan Roadie
- A powerful personal testimonial of overcoming heart problems with plant-based nutrition
- Your questions answered live by clinicians and dietitians
- Database of easy, healthy, and delicious plant-based recipes
- On-demand workout with celebrity trainer Marco Borges
- Bonus nutrition literature to support a variety of conditions
Ticket Cost: $59 per person, $100 for two