The Planet Bethesda Food, Fun & Music Festival is taking place on Sunday, June 5th, at Elm Street Park in Bethesda. This event is generating a lot of excitement amongst Bethesdians and its neighboring communities.
Hosted by FARM in association with the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) and Sustainable Earth Eating (SEE), Planet Bethesda provides an opportunity for your business to show your support for our local communities and the environment.
The Planet Bethesda Festival brings together the best of our restaurants and eateries serving up tasty dishes of cutting-edge and sustainable plant-based cuisine!
This premier event features:
- More than a dozen area restaurants
- Live DJ, presentations, and giveaways
- A Kid’s Korner with FREE family-fun activities
- Pie eating contest (sponsored by The Red Bandana Bakery)
- Beer Garden (21+)
- Canine Courtyard (for our furry friends)
- And so much more!