Lifestyle Medicine Immersion Retreat (Oct 30 – Nov 6)
Sun, October 30, 2022
All Day Event
55 Rayner Court, Yarra Junction, VIC, 3797, Australia (map
Transform your health and join a group of like-minded people in our 7-day immersion retreat at the Yarra Valley Living Centre in Victoria, Australia brought to you by the team at Melbourne Lifestyle Medicine and Plant Based Health Australia. The food is all low salt, oil free, whole food plant-based. Dr Malcolm Mackay (GP) and Jenny Cameron (nutritionist/health coach) have teamed up with dietitian Dr Peter Johnston to deliver the immersion with assistance from vegan chef and cooking demonstrator Julia Grueskin, plant-based personal trainer and functional ageing specialist Graham Elliss and others who deliver meditation and yoga sessions.
We run several immersions per year. The remaining dates for 2022:
- 4th to 11th September (only a few places remaining)
- 30th October to 6th November
Who is this for?
This immersion is perfect for people who want to achieve optimal health and wellbeing through a healthy lifestyle. If you are suffering from a chronic disease you can make significant lifestyle changes with the reassurance of medical supervision at hand. If you are already living a healthy lifestyle we will help you tweak it to achieve optimal health and have the best chance of preventing heart disease, diabetes, cancer and autoimmune diseases. Wherever you are on the health spectrum this immersion is the best way to kick start your health transformation in a community of like-minded people.
2022 cost (AU dollars):
- $2195 per person in a single sex multi-share room
- $2395 per person twin share
- $2895 single occupancy (limited availability)
Included in the cost:
- 7 night’s accommodation
- All meals and snacks (delicious whole food plant-based meals) from Sunday evening through to breakfast the following Sunday (special dietary needs can be catered for)
- Educational lectures by our expert team in plant-based nutrition and lifestyle medicine
- Medical supervision (for those who need it) plus 1:1 medical and/or nutrition consultations
- Cooking workshops, fitness activities, yoga and meditation
- A program guide with recipes
- Supportive, small group interaction
- Ongoing support after the immersion via online meetings, webinars and an online support group
More details via our website - https://melbournelifestylemedicine.com.au/immersions/