Join us at the International Conference on Nutrition in Medicine (ICNM) in Washington, D.C., to hear the latest research on nutrition and earn continuing medical education credits.
7th Annual Conference, July 26-27, 2019
Join health care professionals at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, D.C., on July 26-27, 2019, for the seventh annual International Conference on Nutrition in Medicine.
- Expert presentations on the latest nutrition research
- Up to 15 continuing education credits for doctors, nurses, and dietitians
- Networking with like-minded professionals
- Breakfasts and lunches included
- Discounted room rates at the Grand Hyatt
- Special events include White House photo op, Friday night dinner program, and morning exercise.
- Jointly provided by the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences and the Physicians Committee
Visit Official Event Website
Neal Barnard, M.D., F.A.C.C.; Dean Ornish, M.D.; Brenda Davis, R.D.; Hana Kahleova, M.D., Ph.D.; Michelle McMacken, M.D.; Simin Liu, M.D., Sc.D.; Sean Hashmi, M.D., M.S., F.A.S.N.; Leigh Frame, Ph.D., M.H.S.; Eric O’Grey; Kitt Falk Petersen, M.D.; Mark Messina, Ph.D., M.S.; Jamie Kane, M.D.; Gerald I. Shulman, M.D., Ph.D., F.A.C.P., M.A.C.E.; Elisa V. Bandera, M.D., Ph.D.; Robert Ostfeld, M.D., M.Sc., F.A.C.C.; Ashley I. Bush, M.D., Ph.D.; Ulf Risérus, Ph.D.; Paul Ridker, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.C., F.A.H.A.; Marie Borum, M.D., Ed.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.P., F.A.C.G., A.G.A.F.; Danielle Belardo, M.D.