CASH ONLY, PAY AT GATE
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE GIVING A FIRM COMMITMENT TO THE RESTAURANT AND IF YOU DO NOT CANCEL YOUR RSVP ON OR BEFORE NOON, OCTOBER 15, OR ARE A NO-SHOW YOU WILL BE COMMITTED TO PAYING FOR YOUR ENTIRE RESERVATION.
11:30 AM SEATING
Celebrate the change of seasons and Halloween at this holiday-themed outdoor lunch. We'll enjoy El Jardin's decorated covered outdoor seating area with a wonderful assortment of Mexican dishes done vegan. Face masks and social distancing must be observed.
Jessica Guzlas helped coordinate this event and encourages costumes. Convenient nearby street parking, CTA Pink Line and #94 California bus access.
We've put together a special menu, served plated. There will be two seatings to accommodate Taste of VEGAN Chicagoland, one at 11:30 AM and one at 1:30 PM. Please RSVP for one seating only.
This delicious vegan healthy meal is $14 CASH, tax and tip included!! Please bring exact change and pay at the door. The event is BYOB.
• Pico de Gallo
• With Homemade Tortillas
• Huarache - with choice of black or pinto beans, mushrooms, mixed veggies, grilled green and red bell peppers, zucchini, topped with lettuce, onions and cilantro, choice of green or red sauce
• Vegan Burrito - mixed veggies, rice, humus, avocado, lettuce, pico de gallo
• Burrito Bowl - quinoa, beans, veggie mix, lettuce, pico de gallo, vegan cheese, avocado
• Avocado Tostado - black or pinto beans, avocado, lettuce, and tomato
• Vegan Taco - mix of veggies, black or pinto beans, avocado, lettuce, pico de gallo
• Horchata (rice water)
• Cucumber Lemonade
• Mangonada (mango icepop)
Catch the last of outdoor events for this year. Please join us for good conversation, great food, and a fun time!
REMEMBER IF YOU RSVP YOU ARE COMMITTED TO PAY FOR YOUR RSVP WHETHER YOU SHOW OR NOT UNLESS YOU CANCEL BEFORE NOON, OCTOBER 15. THIS INCLUDES ANY GUESTS YOU RSVP FOR ALSO. WE ARE COMMITTING TO THE RESTAURANT. WE DO THIS TO KEEP THE COST LOWER. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING!