GUT HEALING JAPANESE COOKING CLASS (INTENSIVE)
Sun, May 24, 2020
10:00 AM - 4:30 PM AEST
80 Clarence St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia (map
Did you know Japanese superfoods were used as medicine in ancient times?
Learn how to heal your body and health in this INTENSIVE, HANDS-ON and FUN workshop, so you can make your favourite dishes at home. This workshop combines BOTH the Healthy Gut with Japanese Superfoods and Japanese Superfoods as Medicine cooking classes for a whole-day intensive workshop.
Follow detailed demonstrations of traditional methods given by celebrated chef Yoshiko Takeuchi, who has had over twenty years experience and has frequented some of Sydney's top kitchens, authored two cookbooks and worked on shows like The Biggest Loser.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
This class is perfect for YOU if you want to:
* Want to know how to heal your body naturally
* Boost your immune system
* Have a healthy heart (lower cholesterol level and blood pressure)
* Have a strong gut
* Detoxify and cleanse your body (and mind)
* Increase energy level and Improve overall health
Some examples from our Japanese Superfoods as Medicine class menu:
* Make super easy tasty flu medicine - Kuzu apple in two ways using juice or actual apple
* Umeboshi concoction for heal your flu, ingestion and stomach upset
* Super detox and healing soup made with Japanese dashi, daikon, kuzu, shiitake and ginger.
* Cauliflower and shiitake fried rice in two ways - one cooked with wok and another in the oven.
* Amazake pudding with raw kiwi sauce - super nutritious and healing sweets that you can have when you are sick or improve your gut health
Some examples from our Healthy Gut with Japanese Superfoods class menu:
*Make super easy fermented rice salt - salt koji! 5 mins to prepare
* Asian warm Wakame (seaweed) and Salad with Shio Koji Dressing
* Roasted pumpkin and spinach salad with Shio Koji Lemon Dressing
* Sweet amazake Miso Sauce with grilled eggplant, Konnyaku, and tofu
* Konnyaku with Tangy Sweet Miso dressing (sumiso)
* Veggies with Miso Mayonnaise
* Creamy Vegan Carbonara Konnyaku Spaghetti
*All classes served with alkaline water & Matcha green tea
N.B. Also, all of Yoshiko's classes (except the "Japanese Cooking Class (Advanced)") are suitable for vegans & MSG-free.
• Reservations may be transferred to another available class if more than 30 days’ notice is given.
• If you cannot make it to your reserved class, you are welcome to send someone in your place.
• Cancellations are not refundable.
• Booking is essential and is subject to availability.
Visit Official Event Website