Global Vegan Business Expo 2020
Fri, October 30, 2020
to Sun, November 1, 2020
Mumbai, Maharashtra - Virtual Event
Compassion India magazine is organizing India’s first Global Vegan Business Expo 2020, a 3-day virtual networking from 30 October – 1 November 2020.
The event marks the first anniversary of the launch of Compassion India magazine on 1 November 2020 (World Vegan Day), India’s first print publication. The event is an attempt to unite vegan food startups, chefs, vegan businesses and medical professionals not only across India, but beyond borders as well.
The vison of the Global Vegan Business Expo 2020 is “Sustaining Eco-Economic Growth.” To achieve this, The Expo is collaborating with over 200 leaders and businesses who are already walking their talk, to participate in the event and help others promote their ethical brands and share their experiences with the community.
• Dates: 30 Oct - 1 Nov 2020 (3 DAYS)
• Time; Open 24X7 for 3 days (Open for pre-event and 60-days post event).
• 3 Power-Packed Days
• 40 Thought Leaders & Change Makers
• 200 Plant-Based Exhibitors
• 1,000+ Attendants
Visit Official Event Website
• Panel Discussions with revolutionary vegan entrepreneurs and specialists who will liven up the panels with sharp insights and path-breaking solutions to the challenges ahead.
• Amazing & Inventive Cooking Demos by Plant-based Chefs.
• Get Acquainted with upcoming and successful Vegan/Plant-Based Experts across India
• Network and initiate contact by video with change makers and thought leaders directly.
• Assurance of potential Leads.
• Exciting discounts & offers from varied companies.