Food Is Medicine: Nutrition Seminar
Sat, April 4, 2020
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
105 North Main Street, Midland, TX, 79701, United States (map
Healthy City presents the fifth-annual Food Is Medicine nutrition seminar in Midland, TX.
This all-day nutrition seminar includes sessions from the speakers, a delicious plant-based lunch, book signings and a Q&A session with the experts. Hosted by Healthy City.
- Dr. Scott Stoll, author of Alive! and co-founder of The Plantrician Project and the International Plant Based Nutrition Healthcare Conference, will discuss the power of a plant-based plate in the regeneration of human health and healthcare systems.
- Dr. Michael Greger, founder of Nutritionfacts.org, will present evidence-based weight loss research from his new book, How Not to Diet.
- Chef AJ, will discuss how to eat up, slim down, and get healthy, plus host a cooking demonstration!
- Dr. Saray Stancic, triple board certified physician in internal medical, infectious diseases, and lifestyle medicine, will discuss lifestyle medicine as the solution to the chronic disease epidemic.
Visit Official Event Website
- Children 12 and under are free.
- Purchase 8 or more tickets and receive a 10% discount.
- Doors will open at 7:30 AM. Event will start at 8 AM.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own reusable water bottle.
- Guests are encouraged to bring a sweater or jacket as the temperature inside the venue may be cold.
- Plant-based (vegan) lunch will be provided for all attendees.
- Barnes & Noble will be selling a variety of books and plant-based cookbooks at the event. Speakers will also be present for book signings.
- Tickets may be purchased in advance through Eventbrite or at-the-door the day of the event.