Our New Events Focus and Other Changes
Must Love Veg is now 100% focused on helping you find vegan events across the world. In the last few weeks we removed the Members/Login feature of our site and made changes to the site to make it run faster and help you find events more easily. Here’s a list of some of the changes:
- We removed the Members feature after notifying our users that their accounts were going away. This lets us focus on finding and showing events, and makes the site a lot faster.
- We moved the main events search to our homepage so that you have one less click to make to find events.
- We created a Safe Spaces page to list veg groups that run events but may not want their events in the main search (examples: LGBTQ+, Women-Only, People of Color, 50+). Any of those groups can contact us and we will gladly start pulling their events in the main event search.
- We created a Conferences page to list Online and Worldwide conferences that are listed in Must Love Veg.
- And we started adding events from across the world! We are no longer limiting the events to the U.S. and Canada.
We hope these changes, and future changes, help you to more easily find veg-friendly events near you.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions or comments.
– The Must Love Veg Team